“Excellent little place!”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Raymore, Missouri
“Excellent little place!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went here after Kayaking on the ocean upon the recommendation of our tour guide. We are glad we did! My wife had the Eric burger (I believe) and it is a big chunk of fresh fish served on a delicious bun. Best fish sandwich she's ever had, she claims! AND we've been all over the Hawaii Islands! I had the steak terriyaki plate and it was good. Finish it off with a wonderful shaved ice.

• Visited June 2013

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Delicious burger”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Kim chee burger was delicious. Opened at 11 am on a Sunday. Teriyaki fries were scarfed down quickly! Quinoa bowl a bit bland. Food adds up quickly here!

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Best potato-Mac ever!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

First time we were in Hawaii,we came across their first hamburger place. We were introduced to potato-Mac and loved it so much,we went back several times. The owners were wonderful and she actually gave me her potato-Mac recipe. It is a favorite of my friends and co-workers at all gatherings we have here in Texas. We've been lucky enough to go back 4 more times and seek Kalama's out every time! See y'all soon! Bill and Gail, Austin Tx

• Visited August 2012
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I am a hamburger expert - I travel a lot and had been a thing of mine to try to find the best burgers in whatever city I traveled. I gave up looking when I found there was none that could Kalama's in my own home town. Their specialty is the Kim Chee burger. The Kim Chee is chopped up and is more like a seasoning than a condiment. It seasons it perfectly. Of course the beef is fresh big island beef, and when you order it, they put it on the grill outside, like a backyard barbecue. I believe all the burgers are cooked this way. Friends and family who I have brought here tried the other burgers, but I never change my order. Everyone is always happy with whatever they order.

• Visited June 2013
Honalo
“The Best Shaved Ice, and a Lau Lau Burger, Yummy!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

You gotta go here and try the Lau Lau burger or Kim Chee burger. It takes a while to prepare but worth the wait. They also have some of the best shaved ice on the island. With almost every flavor you can think of. If you cant decide go with a rainbow shaved ice.

• Visited May 2013