“Tofu Pad Thai was great”
Review of Thai Place

Thai Place
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Putnam
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was driving through tonight and thought Thai sounded good and I was very pleasantly surprised to stumble apon a great menu and decent prices. I got the coconut soup with chicken and the tofu pad thai. The tofu was cooked really well (and I've eaten a lot of not so good tofu) and the soup was tasty. The staff was also very welcoming and quick! we also have plenty of leftovers which is good. I will definitely be coming back.

There are newer reviews for Thai Place

Reviewed 16 October 2013

An interesting menu,with a real nice variety on it and reasonably priced. We've eaten in a few times as well as got it to go. Its always delicious and highly recommend it !

1  Thank Luvinlife143
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Al-ways have fresh rolls, tomkki ( Coconut soup),. Phat ti , Thai place duck. Only bad part is all the food comes at once.
Last time we even warned the server, Please give us time before the meal. No way,, all the food still comes at once.

Great food, too fst service. I have eaten there more that 20 times..

Reviewed 21 May 2013

What a great place. Easy location, polished/clean interior, and a menu I'm still eating my way through.

We're huge favorites of the Yellow Chicken Curry and Beef Satay in particular. It's become our family's special treat to order from the Thai Place. Even our kids (four and two) like it, and we like that it tastes so fresh.

They excel in seasoning. Unfortunately, I've not yet mastered the spiciness level -- wow, it'll warm you up! -- so if you haven't been here before, make sure to specify whether you like it mild or hot.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Edible. Just tried this based on reviews. I can't even support the Good not great rating. No flavors. Beef Satay was ok, but the peanut sauce wasn't. Sea of vegetables would be ok with me, but these weren't good vegetables. Wooden carrots. How can you screw up carrots?