“Good late lunch”

Dining options: Delivery
Loudonville, New York
“Good late lunch”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was after two and the place was empty except for another couple. The service was of course great. I liked the fact that the menu has a "seniors and children's " combined menu section. I had a great foot long hotdog with fries for only $5.00 and my wife had a salad which was also great. We can't complain and would stop back again if we are ever in town again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank john c

Woodstock, Connecticut
“Not again”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We use to go to Someplace Special every week for years in the late 90's. After a while, the pizza was always overcooked or burned so we stopped going. We decided to try it again today. I like tomato sauce on my pizza, I could not taste the sauce on it at all, you could barely see it. It was one of the worst pizza's I ever had. Will not go back there.

Visited July 2014
TonyP142, Owner at Someplace Special, responded to this review, 25 August 2016
Sorry to be getting back to you so late. The problem you had with your pizza has been addressed so please give us another try so you can see the difference

Sincerely

Tony Owner
stamford, CT
“Not heart smart, as it says in the menus”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Not fast either! At lunch with only one or two other customers it took about 40 minutes to get our meals. I ordered HEART SMART PIZZA. when it finally arrived, I was dismayed to see that it was smothered in mozzarella, like any other not so smart pizza.

Visited June 2014
“Not impressed ”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Took my daughter there last night. When we first arrived we asked to sit outside and was argued with saying it was to cold outside. Then came the watered down sodas.... More like tinted water. Then came the horrible clam chowder.... And finally the 45 minute wait for the dinner. I guess we all have our own experiences good and bad but I will probably not go back again. Seems like they are cutting costs with the not so hot food and can't understand why it would take 45 minutes to cook a hamburger and a chicken wrap. So will not be going back again.

TonyP142, Owner at Someplace Special, responded to this review, 25 August 2016
I feel so bad for your bad experience and taking so long to respond. The wait problem has been addressed so please call me so that I can make things right.

Sincerely

Tony. Owner
Putnam CT
“Not what it used to be!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I have lived in the area all our lives and someplace special has always been a good choice but the last few years we've been shopping around for another pizza place because of their prices have gone up quite a bit. This past weekend we decided to treat ourselves and order and what a disappointment. The crust was stale and tasted like cardboard and was half burnt. They seemed to have skimped on every part of the pizza. Very disappointed and we won't be going back.

• Visited May 2014