Bayview Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Crescent City
See available hotels
View Hotel
Town House Motel(Crescent City)
  • Free Internet
Lighthouse Inn(Crescent City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Crescent City(Crescent City)
View Hotel
Super 8 Crescent City(Crescent City)
Pacific Inn(Crescent City)
View Hotel
Curly Redwood Lodge(Crescent City)
Redwood Inn(Crescent City)
View Hotel
All reviewsapple peddlerrestaurant next doorbay viewroom was cleanfell shortfree wifi worked wellreasonable ratescable tvthird floora great place to staygreat roomnice staymotelreceptionistoceaneurekashampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Tis hotel has had a face lift. It looks friendly and inviting. The price was a great value. We had a choice of 3 rooms to decide which bed was good for us as some beds had been updated. We had a room with a view over the Harbour. It was nice for the price. There are no elevators, but if you are happy to walk up stairs and save about $20 over the other hotels in town, it is well worth it.

Room Tip: Check out the beds as there are different models and ages in many rooms. This will ensure you have a great stay.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kay B
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I frequently travel to Crescent city to visit family. I always stay at this hotel. The employees remember me by name and go out of there way to make my stay as comfortable as possible.The rooms are clean and comfy and the restaurant next door is conveniently located right on the property.

Room Tip: There's a great view of the bay and Lighthouse from the third floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2011

me and my family stayed here on our way back home and we had a great nights stay and the employees were very nice, we will be staying here again and recomending it to everybody else we know passing through crescent city. there is a restaraunt nest door and a ocean world too, which the kids enjoyed very much.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2011

i stopped here on my way back to salem and it was a fantastic place to stay and i will surely be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I always stay at this hotel when I'm in Crescent City, I dont even think of staying any other place. The rooms are always large, clean, well stocked with towels & I thought the bed was actually really comfortable! I dont know whats up with these negative reviews because Ive never had a bad experience here, if you people are expecting a Marriot or the Ritz IDK why youre in this town anyways... this is a cute motel by the sea with charm and a very nice staff

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family