Unfortunately, they were still renovating the fitness center and pool when I arrived, which I believe has since been completed. The staff was friendly, but not overly so. The views were magnificent, and the hotel was quiet. Yes the rooms are pricier than a standard Hampton Inn, but not every Hampton Inn is literally located right on the Pacific Ocean. I would definitely stay here again. The only annoying thing was there was a faint horn heard every few minutes from the lighthouse...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn