I stayed there for a business trip and the experience was nice. Requested an oceanfront view and was provided with a room with a balony. I requested to be moved because I wanted a center view and the staff was very friendly in accomodating my request. They have a small sundry store for beer, wine and snacks. Breakfast was sufficient with various choices and fresh fruit. They had great decaf coffee which was a surprise as much as I travel. Will return if in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn