Anchor Beach Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Curly Redwood Lodge(Crescent City)
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Crescent City(Crescent City)
Average 3/5
Lighthouse Inn(Crescent City)
Good 3.5/5
Town House Motel(Crescent City)
  • Free Internet
Bayview Inn(Crescent City)
Great 4.5/5
Crescent Beach Motel(Crescent City)
Very Good 4/5
Motel 6 Crescent City(Crescent City)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanrv parkingwafflessecond flooran ocean view roomno elevatorchart roomgreat roomwould stay here againthe breakfast arearoad tripstaff was friendlycoastcerealsouthfridgeredwoods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Have stayed here a few times now with my wife and our dog, and friends I take out fishing. Always clean and the staff pleasant.
There is a trailer park to one side, but the people are quiet and respectful.
There is a wonderful view of the beach and Pacific ocean on one side.

Room Tip: Beach and ocean views are to the south side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank deerhuntr
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I was excited to get a room with an ocean view until I looked out my window! An RV scummy parking lot was what I saw. These RVs have been parked there for a long time bc it appears that they live there. The rooms are clean, but the cleaning products they use are STRONG! I had to air out my room it was so bad. The bathroom light is positioned where it makes it dark to take a shower. The person who put that light up wasn't that "bright" lol. The front desk isn't professional, but I wouldn't expect much bc it is a motel. The breakfast is a joke and it is very small. Find another place and take my word bc I stay in A LOT of hotels with my career.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank Misstravelqueen7
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I read some reviews about The Anchor Beach Inn, and decided to take the chance that it was as good as people reported. I was also very happy with my accommodations! Check-in was quick, the room was clean and felt "new," and I LOVED the little bay window with the ocean view! Best of all, the price for an ocean view was VERY reasonable, not like other hotels that jump up the price to see something other than a parking lot. I will definitely stay here again! I can't speak about the breakfast, as I decided to go to Denny's just up the street (north) and enjoy some scrambled eggs. But it was nice to have a breakfast option at the hotel, if I wanted it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Genet S
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I had called this hotel a few days before out arrival and asked to be put on the 2nd floor with a view of the ocean. The young lady told us that we were all set. When we arrived Selena checked us in. She was very upbeat and gracious. Which was nice after several hours in the car. She put is in what she said was one of her favorite rooms. It was great. And the view was amazing. Half way through our stay I noticed an issue with our charges. I went and notified Selena and she was able to fix the situation right away.

I would recommend this motel. It's great for the price and the staff was great. Thanks again Selena!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This hotel is not ON the beach but within easy walking distance, and you have a view of the beach from upper level rooms that face the beach. The room was clean and more than adequate, but they did not honor the price we had booked online (an upcharge for the beach view). The breakfast was typical and good once you got it; but they ran out of waffle batter and some other items, so there was a wait involved.

Room Tip: Upper level has nice view of the ocean, beach and surfers.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple