Our rooms were very nice, clean and new. We especially liked that a small hot tub was right in small courtyard for our set of rooms so we did not have to walk over to the common hot tub and pool. We had the hot tub all to ourselves. It was a little hot but I'm a whip on very hot hot tubs. Breakfast was good, the room was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western