My husband and I recenlty stayed in one of the studio units and I give this place 2 thumbs up. It was a large unit (#12) it was immaculate. They included a lot of the small touches that hotels do such as a hair dryer, toiletries, a welcome basket, robes and towels just for the hot tub. I've included a picture from out deck. The one thing I didn't know but learned of from a local was that there are 4 people buried at the center of the complex. I took some time to read the headstones and the individuals were all early residents (1800's) of Estes Park. I felt this gave a wonderful historical touch to the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO