We stayed for three nights in July and we really enjoyed this place. We were in a 3 bedroom and it was perfect for two adults and two kids. We found the place had everything we needed and the location near Rocky Mtn national park was great. The welcome basket was a nice touch as were the toiletries. We did not try the hot tubs so can't comment on those. One tip is that we were in one of the condos right along the road and it got a little noisy on the weekend with the bar/restuarant across the street. You may want to request a unit on the river if you can get one. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO