Recently spent 5 nights in Estes Park and had a wonderful time at Beaver Brook on the River. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Our unit still had that "new smell" to it. Beds are comfortable and plenty of pillows to go around. Kitchen had all the cooking stuff we needed. River is right there and you can sit in the hot tub and just relax to the sounds of the river. It is about two miles from busy downtown so the nights are peaceful and quiet. No air conditioning but things cool down quickly in the evening. Nice restaurant (The Rock Inn) right across the street. The only negative is that the bedrooms are on a different level and you'll have to carry heavy luggage up/down stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO