We just returned from our stay at Beaver Brook during our family reunion. What a fabulous facility. We were in a 3 BR condo (#9) and had a great view of the river running right outside
our backdoor. The whole place was exceptionally clean and they had a basket of chips, candy and other goodies sitting on the table when we arrived. Plenty of towels and robes for use at the hot tub right next to our condo. Also, they had all of the kitchen utensils and dishes that any family would need. I would absolutely recommend Beaver Brook to anyone wanting a great place to stay (and also reasonably priced). Hopefully, we will be able to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO