We recently booked a King Suite (#12) for a last minute get-away and were very pleased. The suite had plenty of room - we even had guests over for a pizza party to watch a football game on the flat screen TV over the fireplace. We loved our balcony with the aspen trees, Big Thompson River, and Long's Peak view. We especially liked listening to the sound of the river all night long. Only a few of the units are on the river so make sure you ask for one of those if that is important to you. Our only suggestions for improvements are to add more hangers (we only had four) and to add ice cube trays for the freezer. Otherwise, the suite had everything we needed, including large towels and terry robes. The hosts even provided a cute goodie basket with snacks and bottled water. We definitely plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO