We were returning customers who despite a number of setbacks (Flood, Closed Roads, Forecasted Blizzard, Closed Park due to Government shutdown, Black Cat etc...) decided to make the trip to Estes after debating cancelling our trip.
As we checked in I was excited to mention the "peak to peak special" that they were running to save some "dough", I was informed that since we had booked in advance that we were not eligible for any specials they were running. Between the park being closed and the flood damage the town was basically empty, you think they would have "thrown us a bone" for making the trip and not cancelling like many of the other guests had done.
The room was clean and modern, which is a big reason why we returned to Beaver Brook. The couches ARE uncomfortable which has been outlined in other reviews. We asked for clean towels but never received any.
All in all we salvaged the trip as best we could (basically shopped for 4 days) and I would return to Beaver Brook, but I would be better informed about some of their policies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO