we stayed in estes park August 4th-7th and our condo was amazing! we stayed in a two bedroom right off Thompson River and it was just perfect. they were clean, had just about everything we needed and was very, very quiet. the no A/C thing wasn't even an issue...we just left our windows open and that was sufficient enough. it was so nice to fall asleep to the sounds of the river!. i miss that already. i would recommend Beaver Brook to everyone! well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beaver Brook on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO