“Excellent pizza!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent pizza!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped by Chicago's Best Pizza tonight during our visit to Estes Park. The pizza was great - as usual! We have been here several times and have never been disappointed. We make it a point to eat here whenever we come to Estes Park. Employees were friendly. Atmosphere isn't fine dining but it's just fine for a pizza joint. We have experienced lengthy wait times during some of our previous visits but tonight was 20 minutes and the pizza was well worth the wait. Their crust is awesome!

Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My fiancé, my brother and I are visiting my brother in Colorado. We ordered 10 Chicago style hot dogs and enjoyed every one of them! Great service, great food, great time!

• Visited March 2014
Greeley, Colorado
“"WOW"”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Best pizza anywhere. Have been there many times and always great food. Very nice employees. Friendly.

Apopka, Florida
“Hard to beat”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our 3rd day in Estes Park. I'm from Chicago, so I'm quite picky about my hot dogs and Italian beef sandwhiches. I think this place got 'em both right. Not quite home...but doggone close. Oh...and the staff was quite friendly too.

Denver, Colorado
“Mmm Pizza!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very good pizza. It had a lot of great toppings and a real fresh crust. Took a little long to make it but it was worth the wait.

Visited March 2014

Been to Chicago's Best? Share your experiences!