Stonebrook Resort is the perfect way to feel like you have experienced Colorado. Great location with short driving distances to town or to Rocky Mountain National Park & great hiking. The owner, Mike Morris, is very upbeat & personable & is great at welcoming you & making sure that you are comfortable - he sincerely cares about his guests. Our very first impression as we walked into the 2 BR, 2 bath & very roomy 3 level condo is that it was PRISTINE clean. That is very important to us. We loved the rustic charm of the decor, the balcony overlooking the river & the very comfortable bed. It was very quiet as far as any people noises so that we could truly enjoy the relaxing sound of the rushing water of the fall river only about 25 feet away & sleeping with the windows open to feel the cool night air was heavenly. Bella, the dog was friendly & we understand is great at keeping the bears away. The outdoor amenities; grill, hammocks, benches & swing enhanced our relaxation & enjoyment of the mountain flavor. We have traveled worldwide & can truly say Stonebrook Resort made this one of our favorite vacations. Would most definitely stay here again.Very Relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StoneBrook Resort is a quiet little spot along the Fall River offering a tranquil mountain environment at your back door. Our adult only resort offers riverside cottages with private hot tubs and river suites with in-room spa tubs. All units have fireplaces and kitchens. An ideal place to honeymoon, relax & renew and get in touch with pure Colorado Rocky Mountain Nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your StoneBrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonebrook Hotel Estes Park
- StoneBrook Resort Estes Park, CO