StoneBrook Resort
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$198
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$210
QualityInn
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$171
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$177
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$342
  • Restaurant
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$176
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$225
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$166
The Haber Motel(Estes Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfall riverhot tubin room jacuzzigas fireplacefull kitchensleep number bedwild turkeysview of the riverrecommend this resortbabbling brookthe grillrushing waterstayed nightsnational parkhiking trailsliving areagreat place to stay
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The perfect place for the perfect vacation. Great staff, awesome location. Relaxed and comfortable. Will def stay again in the future. We had a studio suite w a jacuzzi tub. Warm and cozy unit on the water.

This resort is super close to the entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Easy drive into town.

Room Tip: Pick a room over the water. If you like to listen to the river.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2013

My wife and I make several trips a year to Estes. We love trying out different resorts but have been back to Stonebrook several times. They have a great location not far outside of town and near the north entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. There is even a restaurant you could walk to (Nicky's), which is rare for a resort outside of town.

We love the units that have their own outdoor hottub so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. It's so much fun sitting in the hot water and watching a light snow fall. Plus many units have gas fireplaces and jetted tubs.

So glad to see they are doing ok after the floods. We hope the resort rebuilds their bridge across the river as there were several great hiking trails right there. Enjoyed having a hike steps from our cabin!

FANTASTIC RESORT!

Room Tip: Units 1, 2, & 3 are our favorites!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

As many may know there was a flood in Estes Park in early September. After losing our home, my girlfriend and I were looking for a place to stay when we saw the ad Mike, the manager, had put on craigslist for flood relief. When we first met the staff something seemed a little off but it seemed like they were nice so we rented a room for the month. But then things started to change. Mike decided to rename my dog and would take him out of the room without permission when I wasn't there. I automatically got blamed and scolded because there was dog poop in the yard and a few days later someone told him they saw someone else walking a dog leave it there and I still didn't receive an apology. He, without saying anything to anyone there, left for two weeks and with no way to get a hold of him we couldn't give him any money since he had a no check policy and we didn't want to leave that much cash just taped to the door, we decided to wait until he got back. When he finally got back we got harassed about why he didn't get the money. We recently found a house and were able to move out within a week of our month long lease running out so we figured we would be nice and just give him half a month rent since we were only there for 6 days. After agreeing this was fair we left and moved out and now my girlfriend has money being taken out of her account from him and he is trying to claim that we stole a dresser from, which is one of the many amentities that was lacking the day we moved in. I strongly recommend you just continue past this place and avoid a rude, unprofessional, and frankly a bad person, that is the manager of this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
18  Thank Tanner W
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We visited here for a weekend in April celebrating my birthday. It was spotlessly clean. Perfect location, we saw elks and big hornsheep from our room. Very comfortable and quiet. My husband loved the fireplace!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mo11k
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is the 2nd annual visit to the StoneBrook resort. I love visiting Estes Park during the off season as I'am a local. The resort is always clean and very cozy, with plenty of wildlife roaming the property. I stayed in cottage #3 like I did the previous year and was overjoyed once more. The gas fireplace was amazing ....all this for a very affordable rate. I'am already looking forward to next years visit. Try this resort...you won't be sorry!! A++

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo