This historic hotel has great charm. Our room overlooked the forest and was really two rooms. It has an efficient kitchen and comfortable living roor, separated from the bedroom by a full bath. The hotel does not have air conditioning, but all you have to do is open your windows and breathe in the pine scented air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is ideally located in the heart of Estes Park on the north side of Prospect Mountain and only minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park. Breathtaking mountain views surround you making this the prefect location for your mountain wedding.The landscape of Rocky Mountain National Park is the steepest in the United States. Sixty mountain peaks over 12,000 feet high result in world-renown scenery and provide challenges for hikers and climbers. The extreme topography creates an amazing range of ecological zones within a short distance, similar to the changes that would be seen in a drive from Denver to northern Alaska. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Historic Crags Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel Estes Park
- The Historic Crags Lodge Estes Park, CO