“I am not a big coffee fan but WOW”
Review of Mocha Angelos

Mocha Angelos
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
“I am not a big coffee fan but WOW”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This place was great! I got a white rabbit (caramel and white chocolate) and my husband got a latte. he tried his first and raved about how great it was. When I tried mine, I honestly forgot I was drinking coffee as awful as that sounds! I wish I lived close so I could go back and get another one. This place is located in a perfect place in Estes Park and the owners were amazing! So helpful and friendly!
One of the best stops on our vacation!!

• Visited April 2013

Moberly, Missouri
“great natural fruit spreads”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

very friendly employee working when we were there. I eat a "no processed foods" diet and got some of the strawbery fruit spread w/o added sugars, etc. it is wonderful. Ive found this hard to find so am thrilled, trying to get some more ordered from them! overall nice little shop for coffees etc. have free sampes also. be sure to stop in if your in dowtown estes park!

• Visited August 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good drinks and shopping”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We stop in on every trip for a drink and choice of salsa, bbq sauce or jams/jellies. Everything is excellent.

Visited February 2012
Philadelphia
“Forget Starbucks”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

What a neat place. Great treats, good coffee and real black tea, as well as hot chocolate for the kids. Mostly this was special because the people working there were friendly, and the prices are not a ripoff like Starbucks and other chains. Go here instead

Visited August 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Cute little shop that reels you in with free hot sauce samples and more. They have jams, jellies, butters, sauces, coffee syrups and hot sauce! I bought the raspberry jalapeno jam which has been delightful. Cute mugs in the store as well!

Visited August 2012