“No service or welcoming atmosphere”
Review of Mocha Angelos

Mocha Angelos
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“No service or welcoming atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband and I were camping near Estes Park and wanted to go into town for coffee, so we looked this place up and drove to it. We parked nearby and walked in. We immediately thought the atmosphere was neat and started looking around but the lady at the counter ignored us. It is more of a jam, hot sauce, and mug shop than a coffee shop, but there is neat stuff to look at. There are also free samples all over the store but there are signs on all the counters that say "No Kids!!" We didn't have our kids with us but this made us feel unwelcome. I walked to the back to look at the coffee menu and the lady did not acknowledge me or even look at me. There were also only 2 tables in the middle of the store, so it would not be a quiet place to sit and talk while enjoying coffee. My husband and I browsed around for awhile and picked out 2 mugs that we thought were really cute and wanted to get them to bring home, but when the lady would not acknowledge us, ask us if we needed anything, or even seem to care that we were in the store, we finally put the mugs down and decided that we didn't want to give our money to a store that didn't seem to want us there. I am dissappointed that this didn't work out, there are lots of positive reviews for this place and we wanted to try it. Maybe we went on a bad day? We ended up leaving and driving to another coffee shop.

• Visited June 2013

Destin, Florida
“Free snacks!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Great little coffee shop with daily specials. Located downtown Estes Park. They always have different sauces and dips that are on display for sampling.

Visited May 2013
“I am not a big coffee fan but WOW”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This place was great! I got a white rabbit (caramel and white chocolate) and my husband got a latte. he tried his first and raved about how great it was. When I tried mine, I honestly forgot I was drinking coffee as awful as that sounds! I wish I lived close so I could go back and get another one. This place is located in a perfect place in Estes Park and the owners were amazing! So helpful and friendly!
One of the best stops on our vacation!!

• Visited April 2013
Moberly, Missouri
“great natural fruit spreads”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

very friendly employee working when we were there. I eat a "no processed foods" diet and got some of the strawbery fruit spread w/o added sugars, etc. it is wonderful. Ive found this hard to find so am thrilled, trying to get some more ordered from them! overall nice little shop for coffees etc. have free sampes also. be sure to stop in if your in dowtown estes park!

• Visited August 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good drinks and shopping”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We stop in on every trip for a drink and choice of salsa, bbq sauce or jams/jellies. Everything is excellent.

Visited February 2012