“Our favorite spot for coffee”

Coffee on the Rocks
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas City, Missouri
“Our favorite spot for coffee”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our favorite coffee spot in Estes Park. We love the area outside to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. They also serve sandwiches. And now offer wine and beer.

• Visited November 2013

Aurora, Nebraska
“Wine and Music”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I went to one of the Wednesday evening wine, cheese, and live music performances. The atmosphere was incredible, the food choices were varied, and the prices appropriate.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank mdupreez
Homestead, Florida
“Good Coffee!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Small little quaint place, beautiful location, great coffee! Looks like a family business, very nice people.

• Visited December 2013
Colorado
“Drink coffee like a local”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have been coming here for a few years now, and I think I have fooled them into thinking I'm a local -- must be the mug I always bring with me. In the summer, a bunch of teenagers seem to run the place, and then the quality of the coffee drinks (as well as the service) becomes uneven. However, I love sitting out by the pond, I love the calabacita burrito, and the number of good lattes I have had (for example, the excellent one a few days ago) outweigh the number of not-so-great drinks, so I keep coming back.

• Visited December 2013
Colorado
“Great ambiance, wine, & cheese”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I loved sitting by the lake in the early evening with a class of Prosecco & sharing the cheese & meat tray with my friends or significant other. Beautiful, tranquil setting, good company, and a nice conclusion to a long day of working or hiking.

Visited August 2013