“Loved it! Don't even think about Starbucks #2”

Coffee on the Rocks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Loved it! Don't even think about Starbucks #2”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped to get a cup of joe here after reading someone's review "don't even think about Starbucks" and we weren't disappointed, great coffee, tasty breakfast bagel, and good prices considering the location. We were headed out of town after seven nights camping and it was a perfect finish to our trip we enjoyed one last Rocky Mountain experience and the kids fed the ducks while we enjoyed the coffee. Wish we would have stopped sooner!

“Great coffee! Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped by after our Bear Lake hike around 2:00 in the afternoon. I had a wet cappuccino and my daughter had an Earl Grey tea. The Earl Grey tea was very flavorful and my cappuccino was done to perfection. I am a Gold Starbucks fan but I have to say the coffee at Coffee on the Rocks is delicious! We had a relaxing time sitting outside near the pond. A great place to end our afternoon. I recommend trying this place out if you are ever in Estes Park.

Visited August 2014
Austin, Texas
“Very relaxing!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

this place not only made a great coffee and hot chocolate , so my daughter tells me, but they have free wifi , and the seating outside is very relaxing. It is off the main downtown area and has a duck pond where you can feed the ducks(they sell duck food). There is a cool rock shop next door which has very good prices compared to downtown. They serve food, but i did not try it. The servers were very nice and genuine.

• Visited August 2014
Taylor, Michigan
“Perfect place! ”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We went for coffee and breakfast bagels...brought our own mugs and they were more than helpful! Our son loved that we could feed the ducks outside while we had coffee. Was so peaceful/relaxing and the coffee was amazing...I am picky about my coffee ;) loved it and would recommend it to anyone!!

Denver, Colorado
“Best evening os the trip!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

On Friday night they have a great guitar player outside. The fireplaces are lit, the food and wine are very tasty, the view of the pond and river are relaxing...and entertaining if there is a fly fishing class as well. The $9.99 meat and cheese board is perfect to split for dinner. They have treats for your dog too! Inside there is a comfy room with games, books. We wouldn't get coffee anywhere else in the morning.

Visited August 2014