“Horrible Service”

Ranked #84 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I came in with my family and ordered my usual pasta primavera. I specifically told the cashier no bread bowl, ( Because if you get the bread bowl there is less pasta by far) So I waited in the peaceful working environment until my food came. When I opened my pasta it was in A BREAD BOWL. I had stressed the fact that I didn't want the bread bowl nicely, and yet was given one anyways.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The taste of the pizza was very good, it was well covered with toppings.
Delvery was good.
The pizza was greasy, that's why we give it 4 points.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Working at a major hotel in Estes with a restaurant that closes at 9:00 pm I am asked almost every night where guests can get something to eat, delivered. My recommendation is always Domino's! Fast delivery, friendly drivers and great pizza. What more can you ask for? And when I order pizza at work it's always Domino's. Quality and consistency every time.

1  Thank Graveyardshift
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stopped in for dinner because most places in town were closed. They were still open and got our meal out very fast!

1  Thank Paige T
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Delivered to our motel. Hot, Fast, and Good. In a town that can have a lot of places closed at 9pm, this is a great late night choice.

1  Thank gordonlbsmithjr