“Awesome pampering!”

Elements Of Touch Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boutique wellness spa specializing in massage and ayurvedic spa services in downtown Estes Park, on the river, with accommodations. A local favorite for 20 years. Three treatment rooms, soulful massages, couples treatments, body wraps, facials, hand and foot treatments, showers, all on a relaxed river front setting. Think small scale high quality , all therapists Lic & Insured. Recently won the 5280 magazine award for "Amazing Mountain Spa " in their Western Getaways feature. Stay for a one hour massage or stay the week and do our wellness program. Girlfriend getaways are available as are elopement packages, romantic weekends in Estes Park or just a place to relax and call home
Houston, Texas
“Awesome pampering!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

What a find! The services are varied and met my needs for hydrating my mountain dry skin and easing sore hiking muscles. I love that it is away from downtown Estes, along the river!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Fantastic First Ever Massage”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was a little nervous going into the massage, I've never had one before, My Wife set it up for our Anniversary, it was absolutely amazing! I was made extremely comfortable, and was promptly placed in very clean and calming environment, I would return to this location any time I return to Estes Park. Thank you to the ladies who were very professional and ever so relaxing, they have definitely converted me from Skeptic to fan!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

mounatinBodhi, Owner at Elements Of Touch Spa, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Hey - Thanks Milk Man!
It is always our pleasure to work with " newbys" and make complete converts out of them!
We should put a disclaimer at the door " Entering this premises may become habit forming"
We hope you keep it up in your home town and hope to see you again next time you are in the Rockies.
The staff at Elements
Lee's Summit, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I had a couple's massage on June 13th while in Estes for our anniversary trip. It was his first massage EVER and let me just say he is now hooked...although I'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing ;-). The ladies were not only professional and absolutely fabulous at their job, but they really know how to make a 1st timer feel comfortable. I had a problem area that they weren't afraid of and actually couldn't wait to take on the challenge! I walked away without a knot in my shoulder/back that's been there for months! Loved the experience and can't wait to go back. I just wish it was closer to home!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent high quality body scrub and facial”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

On my visit to Estes Park, we stayed at the Estes Park River Retreat that is connected to the spa and had the most amazing facial and body scrub/massage. It was such a wonderful experience, the spa was beautiful, and the staff was warm and welcoming. It was the best combination of services and done so well. They also use great products-They are truly professionals and it was very affordable.

Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
“Perfect spa accommodation amazing spa”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I came to Estes park for my grand daughters graduation and stayed at the retreat. What a great accommodation ! The home is clean, everything provided from soap to lotion to kitchen utensils was top quality and it was a pleasure to stay here. Walk to town to the art fair the view to the river ,lots of art work out side and in and I even had a massage and facial at the massage . The therapist was so kind and welcoming the massage was he best I ever had .. From the back scrub to the facial to my bad neck . I would highly recommend the Retreat to anyone who loves the mountains and the beautiful air!

Visited May 2014