Beautiful location. Plenty to do. Close to Estes park for an escape if needed. A lot of lodging options. Admittedly my first YMCA camp experience and it has lived up to expectation for me. Of note also is there are plenty of YMCA staff present to answer questions. We stayed in non air conditioned dorm style housing which was fine. Left windows open and weren't there during heat if the day. Would do again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. We have 7 lodges and 206 cabins spread over 860 acres. Perfect for family vacations, reunions, retreats and conferences. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ymca Of The Rockies Hotel Estes Park
- Ymca Of The Rockies Estes Park Center
- YMCA Of The Rockies Estes Park, CO