I travelled here in September and very much enjoyed my 5 days here. It is full of nice people and amazing scenery. It is also good if you have kids but if you don't like kids running around then, forget coming here. It wasn't a long drive into the village but I don't know how it works with public transport. We had good food here (school canteen style) but, it was good to get away from restaurant food. I'd recommend it people travelling nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. We have 7 lodges and 206 cabins spread over 860 acres. Perfect for family vacations, reunions, retreats and conferences. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ymca Of The Rockies Hotel Estes Park
- Ymca Of The Rockies Estes Park Center
- YMCA Of The Rockies Estes Park, CO