Stayed at YMCA of the Rockies for 2 weeks over the 4th of July for an international conference. The rooms are very basic with no tv, beds are old, linens old, but linens were clean. Carpeting was old and dirty. Found pretzels by the second bed in the room. Housekeeping does not have a clue. I left $5 tip with note saying thank you and requesting additional towels. Got the towels but the tip was left. Bathroom does not offer any shampoo or conditioner. Only a hand soap pump in shower, but same foam as in the bathroom by the sink...
YMCA offers a meal pass. A lot of us got sick while eating at the YMCA. Mostly diarrhea. Lasted 4 days, not pretty. So avoid the cafeteria and eat in town...
Grounds are amazing and the views are breathtaking.. You cant beat the view, had a doe with fawn run across the yard in front of my room. Enjoy and make sure to hike the Rockies. So much to see and do there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. We have 7 lodges and 206 cabins spread over 860 acres. Perfect for family vacations, reunions, retreats and conferences. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ymca Of The Rockies Hotel Estes Park
- Ymca Of The Rockies Estes Park Center
- YMCA Of The Rockies Estes Park, CO