“Amazing Views and Amazing Home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amber S
Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing Views and Amazing Home”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I cannot say enough great things about this home. The views are breathtaking and pictures do it no justice. The home is accommodated with everything you would need in the kitchen, washer/dryer, huge dining room table, fireplace with wood provided, a huge deck with a grill, a hot tub, and more. We actually stayed in the cedar lower, not cedar upper. We will return for sure and want to try out cedar upper, when we bring some friends along. Our 5 year old son wanted to stay and didn't want to go back home. We ended up staying an extra night because we loved Estes and our "Colorado home" so much. The staff was friendly, helpful when we had questions, and made us comfortable in our stay with them by providing such an awesome place to stay!

Tip: There are 10 switchbacks and you are very high up on a mountain. It would be helpful to have an SUV, truck, or 4x4 vehicle (even when it isn't snowing). You are literally near the top of the mountain with the house built on the side.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything ... especially the views
Liked least: King bed mattress was very hard
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
9 Oct 2014
Thank you for this great review! Cedar Upper is definitely at the top of the Windcliff neighborhood, which is one of the reasons that the views are so awesome. In the winter we require all-wheel or 4WD vehicles for our guests' safety. In other seasons our well-maintained gravel roads are suitable for ordinary passenger vehicles. We hope you come back soon.
LA
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Barnhart Missouri
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Management Response
19 Sep 2013
Thanks so much for the great review. Be sure to check out the amazing new furnishings and furniture at Cedar Upper, go to www.windcliff.com/rates.html. We hope you come back soon!
TX

MA
Reviewed 9 October 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing