“Hot and tasty”

Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Ranked best pizza in Estes Park three years in a row on tripadvisor,Cheesy Lee's is Estes Park's haunted, family pizzeria. We're more than just Award Winning Pizzas. We also feature Amazing Sandwiches, Estes Park's biggest salad bar, and the Best Wings Ever. Our spacious, historic dining room is family friendly with a play area for the little ones complete with dollhouses and a giant train track. Located inside the Elkhorn Lodge, Cheesy Lee's is rumored to be one of the most haunted places in Colorado. We also offer free delivery to anywhere in Estes Park. At Cheesy Lee's Amazing Pizza we are fanatical about customer service. Step out of the ordinary and get something Amazing!
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Got away from the busy town and ended up at Elkhorn Lodge for pizza and beer. Glad we did. Located in old hotel. We did stay at hotel just stopped in for pizza.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The old hotel dining room definitely adds come character and interest to an otherwise average experience. Service and beer selection are good while the pizza is average and the buffalo chicken sandwich is terrible.

1  Thank itineraryWI
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The atmosphere was unique. It's in a dated hotel and has a western vibe. The food was okay nothing spectacular but it was good. The service was better than average. They also offer ghost tours of their property. We didn't go but there was another group heading out as we were dinning.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered delivery our first night in Estes. Pizza was hot and salads were cold. Super fast delivery and very good pizza.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were staying in Estes Park last week for a family reunion. The first night, each family made their own dinner arrangements due to varying arrival times. We ordered pizza (delivery). I must admit that I was disappointed - it was the least flavorful pizza I have ever eaten. No taste at all. Bland sauce, bland crust, lifeless toppings. It was uneventful and unmemorable. Also, I'm not certain I have ever had a pizza that had too much cheese on it - to the point where I felt like I had a ball of it sitting in my stomach (not good). I would not recommend. Actually wish we had ordered Domino's or something else altogether.

1  Thank ViajeroJBW