“No water or facilities.”

Estes Valley Dog Park
Ranked #35 of 71 things to do in Estes Park
Bentonville, Arkansas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“No water or facilities.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I don't understand why some communities decide to build a dog park without water access? We brought our dogs to RMNP & when they needed to run we brought them to the dog park & they really enjoyed the freedom. I don't know what it is about Colorado, but my dogs were so calm there, we get home & they are all super hyper again! Anyways- the park is different than most parks I've been to. The large dog part has several large tree's that prevent you from being able to keep an eye on your dog at all times, so instead of sitting on a bench, I was following & calling my dogs the entire time just to make sure they weren't trying to escape the fencing. The views were beautiful but there wasn't a water spiker! I don't understand that! I'm giving it a 4 star review because it did meet my goal of allowing my dogs to get some energy out!

Visited June 2014

Greeley, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"Dog Heaven"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

A great place to take your dog. Clean and easy to get to. Our dog loves it there. The other dogs all get along. Never a problem. Clean.

Visited March 2014
Englewood, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent dog adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great place for the puppies to run and play with other pals, and in the summer play in the water to cool off.

Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun dog park!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Colorado has the best kid parks, and apparently that carries over to our furry kids. There are 2 separate fenced areas for dogs, brilliantly set up with double gates between and at exits so owners can safely get leashes on and off. One of the areas has fun dog training activites like tunnels and jumps. There are a number of benches for dog owners including one covered bench. There are baggies provided to clean up after your furry family and as is typical of the respectful Colorado residents, people do pick up after their pets so it's safe for your non-furry kids to run around as well. Their were enough dogs in and out to keep my dog happy and occupied without being too crowded. There is also a gate to the water if your dog is trained well enough to come back to you outside the fence.

Visited August 2013
New Jersey
120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Great place to let your dog run or swim.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Big dog run area. Has one fenced area for agility stuff and the other to just run plus you can access the water if your dog wants to swim.

Visited August 2013