“Beautiful cabin and great getaway”
Review of Fall River Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Fall River Cabins
“Beautiful cabin and great getaway”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

This review is from last year so sorry in advance. My boyfriend and I stayed at Fall River Cabins last valentines day and we loved it! The property was beautiful and comfortable. We cooked in the kitchen and used the hot tub. We had a wonderful getaway together and would highly recommend this property to stay at

• Stayed April 2012

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bennett, Colorado
Reviewed 23 March 2013

My husband and I were looking to getaway for our 10 year anniversary and we stayed in the Ponderosa Cabin in the Fall River Cabins. It was wonderful! We had everything that we needed for a few days away from home. We loved how close it was to Estes, so we could be close to town but far enough away that it felt very private. Loved having a hot tub just for the two of us and being able to relax in it day and night. Loved looking up at the stars and seeing the pine trees bordering my view of them while soaking in the tub, with the running river to the side. Everything was clean, cozy and just wonderful!

Room Tip: We had a handicap accessible room and really loved the extra room.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank colorado_odyssey
North Platte
Reviewed 8 February 2013

My wife and I were looking for a quiet cabin for a second honeymoon after 30 years together. It was our aniversery and there were no rooms in Estes except one at the fall river cabins. The lady at the desk was so nice. She had a cancellation and gave us a great two night deal on a cabin with a jacuzzi tub. We cooked out on the grill the night we got there. The river was just outside our deck in the back. There was a nice trail alongside the river with a bridge crossing it.We hiked until dark. Relaxing in the jacuzzi and laying in front of the fireplace made a perfect ending to the day. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will never forget that trip.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Bristlecone cabin in November 2012. The cabin felt like home, it was clean and comfortable. We absolutely loved sitting in the hot tub at night looking over the river and at the mountains in the morning. The owners made themselves available if needed, but made sure not to bother you while you were there. We are already planning our next trip back! Can't say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Iowa
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We stayed in the Juniper Cabin 12/25/15-12/28/12. This was our first trip to Estes Park and we couldn't have had a better stay! The cabin was very cozy with two fireplaces, jacuzzi tub and private hot tub on the deck that overlooked the Fall River. No amenities were forgotten by the owners from the robes to the fully stocked kitchen. The location is great, just a short drive from Rocky Mountain National Park and downtown Estes Park. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jmebagen
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I love walking into a place and instantly feeling like I'm at home. My Husband and I booked a cabin for a short getaway, and could not have been happier. It was decorated so cozy-like .. the epitome of 'mountain cabin'. We felt secluded, even though we were just down the road from downtown Estes Park. I could tell a lot of love was put into the place, with all the small accessories in the cabin (movie, music, extras in the kitchen - etc). We really had a great stay, and cannot wait to be able to come back.

Room Tip: stayed in Juniper.. had both an electric fireplace as well as a wood burning fireplace!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Maryville, Illinois
Reviewed 16 November 2012

The owner (aka monster) showed up to my cabin on my WEDDING DAY while I was getting my hair and makeup done with my bridesmaids and started shouting saying that everyone had to leave besides me. He knew ahead of time that I was celebrating my wedding at his cabin - one might think an owner would be so kind as to give a bottle of wine, or rose petals, or at least leave us alone, but instead, he celebrated it by knocking on my door SEVERAL times forcing me to leave the cabin - because my bridesmaids were there getting ready with me. I'm sorry John, I didn't want to get ready alone on my wedding day, silly me. He was so crazy he came back to our room once I left, opened the blinds to make sure we weren't having 'a wild party' as he said, and he also removed the little guest book for us to sign. Any "man" that kicks a bride out of her room while getting ready on her wedding day is a sad, sad man. Luckily, my maid of honor was staying at a cabin three blocks away, who welcomed us all with open arms, at Woodlands on Fall River. I would definitely recommend staying at Woodlands on Fall River and NOT here. John has TERRIBLE customer service. Anyone that shouts at a bride two hours before her wedding because she's getting her makeup and hair done at your cabin needs to chill out. He was making a big deal because of the extra cars, but we were literally THE ONLY CARS at the cabins. There was plenty of space for other vehicles. Please, do not stay here...you do NOT want to do business with this man. When looking back at my wedding day, this is funny because of how childish and barbaric the "owner" acted. I feel sorry for his wife.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank angiemiz
jsunman, Owner at Fall River Cabins, responded to this review, 25 November 2012
This guest was not kicked off the property. They stayed for all the nights they had reserved and paid for. There also was no screaming except from the 6 non registered guests she had in the cabin. One of our policies states no non registered guests We do this to ensure privacy for all our guests. Privacy is one of the features we pride ourselves on. This guest was told this policy when the reservation was made. She was also told again on her confirmation. Lastly, she was told this when she checked in. If she would have told us she wanted to have guests when the reservation was made we would have gladly refered her to another property.