“Kids's loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Kids's loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

My 12 and 11 year old daughter's loved the experience. They were on the 2 hour Emerald ride (it was altered from flooding...so not sure if it was more of the Moraine ride). They saw a moose and learned a lot about RMNP. I would bet this is the top attraction they will remember from the trip.

Visited June 2014

Council Bluffs, Iowa
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best place to ride in Estes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My 9 year old daughter and I went on the 2 hour Moraine Park ride and it was an OUTSTANDING experience. The scenery was amazing and our guide Sammie Jo could not have been better. I learned several facts about RMNP, horses and last year's flood. This is the only stable we go to while in Estes. The staff is top notch and the whole operation is very professional. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Arvada, Colorado
“Awesome Trail Rides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

We have taken trail rides several times from this stable and have always had great service and beautiful horses. The scenery is to die for.

Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Really A Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Located at the YMCA Of The Rockies, our group took a 1-hour ride through the trees and along the stream. It was great. Our guide Dylan told about various kinds of trees along the way, and the horses were all well-trained and compliant. We went back later for picture taking and observed how well these animals are cared for and treated. Nice job, folks!

Visited September 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Way to See the RMNP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the YMCA of the Rockies. The main reason was to go horseback riding at Jackson Stables. We had a great time. The wranglers were fun and the horses are incredible. We will do this again.

Visited August 2013