Keno's Llama Ranch & Guest House
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$165
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$190
QualityInn
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$278
Hotels.com
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$177
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$164
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$341
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$149
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$152
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$166
Hotels.com
Murphy's River Lodge(Estes Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Lee & Molly (owners) were both extremely nice & friendly! They were flexible with our checkout time which was so kind since it was Easter Day. The place let's you bring your pet for a small charge. There are llamas and elk on the property that you can feed. The kids really loved that!! The condos and house is fully stocked so you can just show up and everything you need will be there! We will go back in the future!! Great place to stay and right by Mary's Lake. I have never seen so many elk and deer all in one area. This is the part of Estes to go to if you want to see lots of wildlife!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have been staying at Keno's since 1999 and the review below is totally false. The website says "Lee and Molly Kemper invite you to join us", which means that they are still on the property. Their motorhome is set up at the top of the property on a concrete pad that anchors their RV to prevent it from rolling away. It is NOT "set up" to spy on people through the windows. And if you are THAT worried about people spying...close the curtains/blinds. DUH! But they have better things to do than look through the windows at their guests. The FRONT of the RV is about 25 feet from the main house and 40 feet from the mountain view condo balcony. The "private" hot tub is located in a peaceful and serene room next to the office which is downstairs from the condos. And it is not used everyday with family as well because family is spread out all over the U.S. and they are the only ones that live on the property...so daily visits from family is practically impossible. Never has any of my stays there been interrupted by the owners "walking in". If the front door is open they will "knock" with a "Hello?" or if we were requesting something they will be right there with it...but they are not inconsiderate people by not respecting privacy. EVERY time I have been there, the beds are made with fresh linens, the counters are wiped down, the bathrooms are VERY clean, the floors are vacuumed, the furniture is dusted, and all the dishes are clean and put away. According to the post below they stated that the owners (and their families) were using the "PRIVATE" hot tub EVERY NIGHT....but then turn around and say that the "PRIVATE" hot tub "was also out of order, for half the week the owners were working on the hot tub and we weren’t able to use it". The ranch IS dog friendly as long as you tell them in advance that you are bringing dog(s) as there is a $15 per day charge for that. It states that on the website. The owners have ONE dog. A little chihuahua. The website says that there is a $150 cleaning fee. Not $250. During my visits, I have stayed in the main house, and both condos all since 1999. Every single time I come up there my stays are comfortable, cozy, fun, relaxing, and very very peaceful. My son loves to visit with Anna and get kisses from her. He also loves to feed her carrots from his mouth. All the items for sale in the office are handmade and are fun to look at. I love to hear stories and facts from the owners as well. I have visited Keno's approx 16 times...and I will continue to visit and stay there EVERY time I visit Estes Park. I think this review below was just someone trying to ruin a 4 or 5 star streak for someone and expects everything to be PERFECT. It's a ranch up in the mountains where it's windy at times. This place is HIGHLY recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank COmtnMist
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights with my mom & 2 little kids. Great place, comfy beds, good kitchen, great views from the deck, lots of wildlife & birds. Really easy to get to fairgrounds from this place. The owners were extremely accommodating & had a great pak n play for us to use. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank wafer16
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night and had SO much fun. The room was cozy and we appreciated that there was a kitchenette as we were able to make our own dinner in the room. They provided fluffy bathrobes for us and all guests have access to the common hot tub, although chances are you will have it to yourself as there are only a couple of rooms. The best part was the llama feeding in the morning. We also were allowed to take the llamas on leashes and walk them around the lake after breakfast. This place was so unique and fun, I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for something different.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KarMc2014
Reviewed 19 October 2010

our stay was nice,we stayed in the Lakeview unit. It was clean and comfortable. It was a little difficult to find but the owner was wonderful at helping us. We did go out in the morning and watch the elk and llama feeding. Everything was fine but we did not have internet which I really need when traveling for work. Since we stayed only one night it was ok but we did like the guest ranch and would love to return but I need the internet.

We did not cook but it seemed like there was everything you would need.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business