“Kinda pricey”
Review of Caffe Collage - CLOSED

Caffe Collage
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Creation Station you can Paint Pottery, Canvas, & Wood. You can Paint Your Pottery and Take It Home the Same day! We also offer wood burning, jewelry making, gifts, and gift baskets! We have something for everyone!
Baltimore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kinda pricey”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was very excited to take my kids, but became disapointed when we arrived. You only have a VERY limited variety of items to paint. Most of these are animals or silly things. I was hoping to be able to put handprints or something on a plate to keep as a remembrance. I guess I'm used to other places like Macy's Clayground where you put handprints and design's on pottery, they seal it and you get it next day.
My son painted a firetruck, my daughter a purse. Total for both $50!

Visited August 2012

Smith Center, Kansas, USA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon with kids.”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Great craft time with the kids. They were helpful, they even kept the crafts overnight to dry so we wouldn't have to transport them when wet! Big help!

Visited August 2012
Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Creation Station/Caffe Collage is a win!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We were vacationing with friends and their 14 month old. We have a 16 month old. The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed and quaint. It was a little challenging to find and you have to go up steps, so not stroller or wheelchair friendly, but this place is awesome! You can sip some coffee while your little one has fun in the craft room. They had fun things to do for all ages! And the staff did not seem to mind having the little ones in the coffee shop at all. Great local, family ran business that I highly recommend and I would go back to. The only negative is that the name is a little confusing as the craft part is called "Creation Station" and the coffee shop is called "Caffe Collage". The coffee shop is not listed on Estes Park website and is super difficult to find. With the right advertising, this place could be #1 coffee shop in town!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lindsey P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family place that we will definitely go back to!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

Great place to visit! The coffee was good and inexpensive compared to a place like Starbucks. My toddler had so much fun in their crafts room. She made a pillow with beads in it, painted some wood signs, and colored. My husband and I painted some ceramic pieces, so we all had fun. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. For as much art work as we did, the price was decent. This was something fun and different to do. We are looking forward to going back he next time we are in Estes!

1 Thank Hermosa17s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I took my daughter to do some creating, we had a wonderful time. The young staff is very hospitable! Go and enjoy!

1 Thank Travelingirlsofttown