The hotel its self was nice. We felt very uptight and were ready to leave. We left a day earlier as we had probelms with house keeping and her kids that lived on the property. They were loud and noisy. Her kids kept peaking in the window. We felt like any little thing we did would get us thrown off the property. We went two days without tp as housekeeping never filled it. They just threw some of our food and drink stuff away. We were still charged our full rate. Even when we did talk to the front desk and emailed them about these problems they never replied. We wont be staying there again. They are not pet friendly, kid friendly, or friendly at all. Tons of rules and polices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 riverfront suites with private decks along the Fall River. Kitchenettes and fireplaces in every unit. Outdoor hot tub. Spa suites feature two-person jetted tubs with river views. One Bedroom suites have one-person jetted tubs.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Boulder Brook on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Estes Park, CO