This is our second time staying at Boulder Brook. Beautiful setting. Spa suite was very clean, attractive. Staff is friendly and helpful. We first stayed here in 2002. It was even better this time.
They do need more comfy seating outside along the Fall River, but that's not a big complaint. So very relaxing to listen to the river. After a thunderstorm, we were fortunate enough to see a double rainbow...the staff couldn't plan that, but it was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 riverfront suites with private decks along the Fall River. Kitchenettes and fireplaces in every unit. Outdoor hot tub. Spa suites feature two-person jetted tubs with river views. One Bedroom suites have one-person jetted tubs.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boulder Brook on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Estes Park, CO