First off my stay was in the winter and Estes Park is much more enjoyable in the summer and I was traveling with my wife and two adult sons. The Mountain Suite does not have much of a view and though large it was mostly wasted space and the living area felt cramped. The housekeeping golf carts go back and forth in front of the door all day and parking was inadequate. The web site gave me the impression of a larger property and I did not realize it was so far from the shopping district so maybe I was just expecting too much. I will say that I have never met a more pleasant person than Dee in the front office. She made it difficult to get upset about anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 riverfront suites with private decks along the Fall River. Kitchenettes and fireplaces in every unit. Outdoor hot tub. Spa suites feature two-person jetted tubs with river views. One Bedroom suites have one-person jetted tubs.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Boulder Brook on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Estes Park, CO