“Absolutely Perfect!”

Boulder Brook on Fall River
Anthony, Kansas
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband, and I had such a wonderful time here! We stayed in one of the spa suites, and the room was exceptionally clean, and nice. The woman at the front desk(Dee?) was so awesome, and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed, and even took time out from her job to take our picture for us on the bridge. I love this place, and we will definitely be back with our kids to enjoy more time there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We had a well maintained, spacious suit with an intimate view of the river. The room was comfortable and impressively well maintained. The jetted tubs were very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was amazing for a romantic weekend. But, I'll probably bring my kids up during the summer to enjoy the river and a BBQ out on the beautiful, heated gazebo. Great resort!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bug3
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had a wonderful stay! The hotel had everything we needed! Relaxing and Cozy! Beautiful view and peaceful stream right outside our cabin. We enjoyed sitting in the outdoor hot tub and seeing some elk right outside!

1 Thank Jess B
Estes Park, Colorado
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Boulder Brook on Fall River exceeded all our expectations. Not only was it very quiet, with a gorgeous view of the river, it was very roomy, had a fireplace, in-room whirlpool, and all the amenities. They surprised us with some special gifts, and over all, made this a very special 50th anniversary for us. We would definitely recommend this to anyone, seeking to have a relaxing get-away.

1 Thank Mary S
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My boyfriend and I just spent the weekend in Boulder and decided to check out Estes Park for the day. On a whim I booked a spa suite so that we could take our time in Estes Park. I'm so glad I found Boulder Brook on the Fall River!

Our suite was spacious with a jacuzzi tub, a king sized bed, a couch, and a small kitchen. It was really nice! Although we visited in the dead of winter, the view was great, but I'm sure it's much better in the summer!

The only negative that I have is that the thermostat was set to 60 degrees when we walked in and it took a few hours for it to just get to 65. The gas fireplace was helpful, but after being outside in the cold and wind at the Rocky Mountain National Park all day, we needed some quick warmth.

Overall it was a great experience and we hope to check it out again this summer!

Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at Boulder Brook over New Year's week. I bought a voucher from Living Social and had read the rave reviews on tripadvisor. Our stay was decent; I had a concern about the noise level in our 1BR suite. The amount of noise we could hear from the unit below was tremendous. We went to the front office several times to inquire about what could be done and the owner seemed very stand-offish, so I didn't say anything. I was going to mention my concern when we checked out, but again, was not asked how our stay was, etc. I filled out a survey online on their website mentioning my concerns and haven't heard back yet.

My main concern is the responses the owner has written on tripadvisor to the people who have given a rating of only 1, 2 or 3 as an overall rating. Many of these comments are nasty and downright mean. I wish I would have read the owner's responses before I booked our trip. Estes Park has been through so much with the flood and wildfires and I HIGHLY recommend reading her responses before spending your money at a location who clearly lacks respect for any type of constructive criticism. I advise future customers to look for businesses that are humble and put the customer first.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank maestra428
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This was a cute little suite, replete with a full fridge, stove, microwave, walk-in closet, electric fireplace. You could hear the brook outside the door. The staff was efficient, the location great for both Rocky Mountain National Park, & Estes Park.

Room Tip: There are different size rooms depending on your needs. An upstairs room may be better so as to not...