We stayed here for a girls weekend and stayed in the one bedroom suite upstairs. Even for FIVE girls it was amazing! Outside of our balcony we had this amazing stream that we could listen to forever! The suite had a full kitchenette, the only down fall was there was no stove. Other that that it was equipped for everything we needed! The bathroom was spacious and the spa tub was so nice. It has plenty of sitting areas with heat lamps during the cold temps and also a hot tub available! The owners obviously put personal touches included as well- when we arrived their was games, cards, books, for entertainment in addition to bottled water and popcorn! Very sweet! Dee Dee at the front desk was awesome, Amber not so much. Overall, we had a great girls weekend and we would definitely come back or recommend !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 riverfront suites with private decks along the Fall River. Kitchenettes and fireplaces in every unit. Outdoor hot tub. Spa suites feature two-person jetted tubs with river views. One Bedroom suites have one-person jetted tubs.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boulder Brook on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Estes Park, CO