As their website shows, the property is very scenic and you will love being on the river.
Our suite was very roomy with a lovely Jacuzzi tub for two. Nice furnishings, comfy bed. Nice bathroom with an unusual big shower with a shower-head at either end.
If you can be in Rooms 1-4, you will get the idyllic river experience you expect. While most of the other rooms are riverfront, they are also facing the busy road (pretty much a highway, really) which is directly behind the river. So you are facing the traffic as much as you are enjoying the beautiful river. It does help that the river drowns out most of the traffic noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 riverfront suites with private decks along the Fall River. Kitchenettes and fireplaces in every unit. Outdoor hot tub. Spa suites feature two-person jetted tubs with river views. One Bedroom suites have one-person jetted tubs.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boulder Brook on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Boulder Brook On Fall River Estes Park, CO