we were driving to Estes Park from Monitou Springs and arrived in town early. the front desk was accommodating and completed the check in process (minus the key) even tho the room wasn't ready so when we came back later that afternoon we could just pick up the key From Them. Room was nicely furnished with two comfortable club chair and a desk with chair. only complaint is the small breakfast room. A "marshall" had us wait in the lobby untIl a table was available. The arrangement of the food was awkward and people kept bumbing into each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO