The BW here did not disappoint! I needed to find a room for my grandpa because our vacation rental cabin wasn't accessible after we had been told it would be. They rearranged some other rooms and got a first floor accessible room for my grandpa. Had a microwave and fridge/freezer. It was clean and comfortable. The woman at check in was also very helpful but ordering a tub/shower seat to use in the room, and wrote the breakfast voucher for 2 people in case one of us got down to eat with him. The TV didnt work so staff came to replace it. They waited until my grandpa got a nap in to come and repalce the TV and brign the shower seat. All around good experience. Price was still a little high, but it was the same room for three nights. They were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO