Only 3 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and less than a mile from Estes Park. Surprised by the hotel-although leary of the outside entrances to the rooms(we usually prefer inside corridors) which we did not realize this hotel had because of the picture shown when you book it, but great security cameras outside as well as double locks on the doors. Our room was very tastefully decorated and very spacious, comfortable bed and pillows and nicely set up!! Stayed 2 nights and would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO