I wish I had checked the reviews here first before booking this room. All the things mentioned previously are how this place operates if you want or need to change your plans. They grab your money right away when you book and will never give it back for any reason. They guard the breakfast room like it's some super privilege to eat there. There are signs everywhere for what you can't do. They even want your cell phone off in the privileged breakfast room. They don't trust their customers and seem to have the attitude that customers are out to screw them so make sure to keep the evil customers in line. Don't stay here for any reason. Find another place in town or sleep in your car if you have to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO