My husband and I did a road trip this past summer going from Georgia to North California. As can be easily imagined we stayed in many different hotels some of which were more pleasant than others. The Best Western Plus Silver Saddle at Estes Park, Colorado is one we enjoyed very much. As a handicapped person I appreciated its easy access, secured location, and comfortable room with beautiful views and ample bathroom with roll-in shower. My husband was happy with the reliable in room internet access, good size TV as well as the selection of free channels. We both liked their complimentary breakfast and found the staff very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO