I've not expected much from Best Western properties, and in fact stayed at a different (and very average) BW the night before three nights at this one. The Silver Saddle property was very clean, the staff efficient and friendly, and the rooms nicely appointed. They were, perhaps for good reason, overly zealous about enforcing breakfast hours and rules... so much so that they don't even provide lids for taking some coffee to go. They do have a thing for rules... no shortage of admonishments not to do this or that. Again, maybe for good reason, and it seems to be effective in that the property appeared very well kept. They just missed the mark in presenting a welcoming feeling. Still, we'd stay there again when back in town next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO