I had not seen many reviews on this Best Western Silver Saddle, but since I have BW rewards I chose this place for a brief vacation. In all fairness a great deal and worth staying there again in the future. Good value for the money, clean and great staff. I had a 'suite' that had a rear patio and two separate rooms: one for the living space with couch, chair, TV, fridge, micro, and desk; the other was a large bedroom with sitting area and a door to the deck overlooking into the distance Rocky Mnt. NP. Only downside is the BW gratis breakfast, I recommended a more healthy and non pre-packaged foods. Other than that. Worth the stay. Give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO