“Estes Park & Rocky Mountain NP - a good deal”

Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Estes Park
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I had not seen many reviews on this Best Western Silver Saddle, but since I have BW rewards I chose this place for a brief vacation. In all fairness a great deal and worth staying there again in the future. Good value for the money, clean and great staff. I had a 'suite' that had a rear patio and two separate rooms: one for the living space with couch, chair, TV, fridge, micro, and desk; the other was a large bedroom with sitting area and a door to the deck overlooking into the distance Rocky Mnt. NP. Only downside is the BW gratis breakfast, I recommended a more healthy and non pre-packaged foods. Other than that. Worth the stay. Give it a try.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fd450

Reviewed 25 April 2010

Cheerful staff made us feel welcome immediately as we were checking-in. Hotel has NEW furnishings, comfortable bed, warm ambiance, FREE Internet and FREE breakfast. We've stayed at several places in Estes Park - this is THE PLACE TO STAY.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy421
Reviewed 21 March 2010

my husband and I stayed here for a wedding. The motel was nothing special, but that is what we expected so no complaints. however, they are very stingy with their towels!. Weird. I washed my face with a washcloth and got a little make up on it ( I do it all the time at home and it washes right out). However, they were sure it was going to stain, so I actually had to pay for the washcloth. Fine, I can deal with that. Apparently , after we checked out, they couldn't find one of the hand towels (to this day we still don't know where this missing towel is). so as my husband and I were actually checked out, and in Denver visiting other friends, we got a call from the police!! apparently, they tracked down our rental car and called the police stating that we STOLE this hand towel and charged our credit card for it!! who does that?! I was appalled and will NEVER stay or recommed this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
13  Thank midwestvisit0r
Reviewed 24 February 2010

I stayed here for one night in the winter and was very pleased. The room was comfortable and clean, with a refrigerator and microwave, and plenty of space. The hotel staff were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was fairly standard continental fare, but nicely presented and the breakfast room was well arranged. The only drawback is that it is on the east side of town, making it a bit farther to get into the park. But I found that this was really not a substantial fault and added barely any time to the driving. It is also fairly convenient to visiting downtown and also is near some of the basic facilities (Safeway is close by). Overall a very pleasant visit. Will come back again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2010

We loved this place. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was the cleanest we've ever seen, and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was great and included make-your-own waffles. Would definitely come back!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Best Best Western hotel we have ever stayed in. Beautiful and clean room, extremely friendly and helpful staffs.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2010

I am a Denver resident-Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park is an easy "hop" for a weekend getaway. My son and I always stay at this Hotel. Friendly faces, decent breakfast, CLEAN and quiet! We always enjoy our stay here!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family