The outside of this Best Western is very bland, but our room was a delight. Large room with two chairs and an ottoman. Large closet, Frig, microwave & coffee maker. The bathroom had been totally redone and had everything new. It was so nice and clean. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Their breakfast was a real treat with fresh nut breads, hard boiled eggs, different juices, waffles, danish , fresh fruit. We would definately stay here again. They even sent out our post cards for us. Oh yes, no smoking any where on the premises. Wonderful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn Estes Park, CO