We stayed here one night before heading out to go hiking. This is located very close to the park and to the downtown area. The beds seemed new and were comfortable. Nice carpeting and bathroom areas. We did not take in the breakfast since we left so early. There was a coffeepot in the room to make coffee, microwave and fridge for your drinks. The lighting was adequate and a few chairs to sit and read. the shower head came to my neck and the towels were very thin. The one disappointment we had was with the air conditioner. Turn it on a few hours before you need it. Took a long time to get a cool temperature. There is not a view from this hotel. you are sitting on a front porch staring at the parked cars or pool. This is located in a strip of motels not in the woods but pretty touristy area. It was close to our friends place ranch meadow condos. The people at the front desk were very friendly. they kept limited hours, when we left at 6:30 AM no one was in the lobby for coffee or water. we booked last minute in august when we decided to go hiking.normally they have 2 night min but gave us one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Estes is located in Estes Park, Colorado, near Lake Estes, just 1 mile from downtown Estes Park. The hotel has sweeping mountain views and is just 5 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel Estes has been recently renovated by the Hochstetler family and is now a family destination experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Estes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyrol Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Tyrol Mountain Motel
- Hotel Estes Estes Park, CO